Tour de Salah is an incredible cycling initiative which started back in 2014 and it continues to grow each year. With several London Borough’s on board as partners, we’re set to fulfil some exciting ambitions Insha’Allah and we are recruiting to expand our team!
Updated: Marketing & Event Co-Ordinator
- This role will suit a cycling enthusiast with the experience of marketing and delivering events.
- Has prior experience of managing partners and external organisations.
- Excellent IT office and social media skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to meet targets and provide regular progress reports.
- Must be based in London. Will work from home with occasional visits to head office.
Core Job Functions
- Liaising with councils, charities, faith groups and cycling networks across London.
- Deliver pre-agreed participant numbers by working with networks such as cycling groups, charities, faith organisations and others.
- Corresponding with new sign ups through registration emails, chasing necessary declaration information and liaising regulary with participants by email, text, phone and Whatsapp groups.
- Dealing with enquiries through phone and email about the event.
- Co-ordinating marketing efforts through email and social media.
- Managing the delivery of the event and all requirements for the day:
- Liaising with mosques and faith stops.
- Liaising with ride leaders and volunteers.
- Arranging food and refreshments for the event.
- Prior to the event:
- Ensuring routes are fully planned and ready with no issues on the day.
- Arranging the ride groups for the day.
- Full time starting ASAP until September (opportunity for longer contract possible)
- £2,000 – £2,500 per month (negotiable depending on experience)
How to Apply
So, if you want to be part of a really exciting project and work with some great people then we want to hear from you. Email email@example.com to tell us why you’re the right person for the job.