Tour De Salah is back on Saturday 9th September 2017! Now in its fourth year we decided to make a few changes to this incredible event to open it up to even more cyclists across the UK.
Some of the new features include:
- A choice of 4 routes with distances of 15km, 30km, 60km or the whole 100km
- Cycling in a group with experienced riders or instead riding the route at your own pace
- Checkpoints to ensure you stay on track
- Fundraising for charities of your choice
- Fairer rides with competency and gender based groups
This incredible day will be alongside a fun filled mela that will welcome non-cyclists and families to get involved. There are only 300 spaces and you do not want to miss out on this amazing event. Register today before it is too late.